Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: How did you get started posting on the forum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How did you get started posting on the forum?

    well i got started by reading a comment and then thought up somethin extremly sarcastic and decided that i wanted to post it and so i signed up. back in the day i made all kinds of post that were so stupid. i remember i used to make fun of the family about being gay, and one day i finially found out who was the godfather and so on. it was at a jv basketball tourny asked who ndn10 was( we were talkin bout the forum and about the family.), i didnt want to come out and say it but my friends told him who i was it was funny. we new each other was before the tourny but i didnt like the family. it was hilarious. from then on i really didnt make fun of another post


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    I was at school one day lookin at posts about baseball when i was in 9th grade and decided to start an account so me and a friend came up with the name skeptical
    ICGRM takin' over

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wildcat02's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    I was sitting bored at work on a slow day so was just surfin. I remember me & a friend coming here & reading so I started an account really to pass the time & so here I am.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    my uncle was on here when the forum first started...so i got an account and started posting during the old "green & black" days of the forum..my name was boogerridge trojan & pole bridge swamprat.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_KellyGolfer12's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    I didnt have nehing else to do last semester so i decided to join here. Since i had 2 computer classes.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    Old green and black days for me, very few of those people left. NOLA has been turning out the post ever since I can remember. I actually dont know how I got started, for some reason I'm thinking it was after the PV Wise football game whenever Wise broke our streak.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    I honestly can't remember how I started.....it's been forever
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    I dont remember why, I just remember being like 11 years old, posting on a message board.
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    All you youngans make me feel old. Have been on here since the old days as well. I believe that Jim told me about it at a football game.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    i started back in the green and black days when NOLA w/ his many names would constantly argue w/ Swamprat and all his names...and OAR, u r definitley not swamprat! I used to get on here and just jump in w/ the Pound v. Kelly arguments that were always going on...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •